What Should You Do BEFORE Your Dental Appointment?
Here are a few tips to make your visit as seamless as possible:
- Think about any questions or issues you are having and write them down so that you don’t forget.
- Brush and floss your teeth as part of your regular routine.
- If you do not usually floss, please do not floss before your appointment because you’re going to the dentist. Your dentist will have a much better understanding of your teeth if you stick to your normal habits before your appointment.
- If you have flu-like symptoms or having trouble breathing, please delay your appointment to ensure your comfort.
- Always have something to eat/drink before your appointment.
- Take all medications and eat all meals as per your usual routine.